|Promoter||Home Instead Senior Care (ABN 19017362244), Address: 2 Chatham St, Margate QLD 2019|
|Who can enter?||Only Australian residents who:
(a) are aged 18 or over; and
|Who can't enter?||Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
|Competition Period||12.00am on 21/09/2020 to 11.59pm on 27/09/2020|
|Venue||The competition will run online|
|Entry instructions||To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
(a) take a selfie featuring the participant’s face, which must be fully visible and displayed clear enough to recognise without difficulty
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this competition. A draw will be held at the 37 Flinders Pde, North Lakes at 2.00pm on 29/09/2020.
The first one valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period in the Venue will win a prize.
The Promoter may arrange to draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
|What can I win?||There is 1 prize available.
The prize is a Fujifilm Instax Mini 11 instant camera in the colour blue and a Fujifilm Insax Mini Film 100 pack, valued in total at $182.
If you win, you must collect the prize from the Home Instead, 2 Chatham St, Cnr Oxley Ave, Margate QLD 4019 as specified by the Promoter or make alternative delivery or pickup arrangements at your own cost.
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool in the Venue is $182.|
|How many times can I enter?||You can enter once per day. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.|
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||Winners will be notified:
within two days of determination.
|Unclaimed prize/s||Prize claim date: 5.00pm on 13/10/2020
Unclaimed prize determination: 6.00pm on 29/05/2019 at the same location as the original draw.
If a prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the winner can't be contacted (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the relevant prize/s to Reserve Entrant/s and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value amongst valid entrants who (if possible) have not already won an unclaimed prize. Any winner/s will be informed:
|Collection and use of your personal information||If you are a winner, you and (if applicable) your companion/s must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You/your companion/s consent to the Promoter using your name/s and image/s in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your/your companion/s' personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your/your companion/s' personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your/your companions' personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you/your companions or storing data. This may include disclosures to organisations outside Australia including in places such as the USA, the UK, India and Germany.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility.
|Permit numbers||Not required.|
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Entry forms from any other competition cannot be used for this competition, and are void if copied, forged, stolen or interfered with. Where relevant, submitted entry forms are the Promoter's property. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- Prize/s and all elements of prize/s must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. Prize/s are subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter, including, as relevant:
- validity period/s;
- a requirement that any person taking the prize that is aged under 18 years old must be accompanied by their parent or guardian at all times.
- You/your companion/s are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the prize, including additional film, batteries/charging/maintenance.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
- Where relevant, the Promoter accepts no responsibility if one or more of the events or activities awarded as part of the prize are abandoned, called off or postponed for any reason. In that case you/your companion/s forfeit your entitlement to that event/activity. Similarly, while the Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the participation of any specified celebrity/ies in the prize element/s, the Promoter and prize suppliers exclude, so far as legally permissible, all liability if for any reason the celebrity/ies do not attend the prize element/s due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and prize suppliers (e.g. illness). Unless otherwise specified by the Promoter, you will not be given cash or any alternative prize as a substitute for this altered prize element.
- Any failure by you or (if applicable) your companion/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
- For event-based/travel prizes, you and (if applicable) your companion/s accept that some aspects of the prize may be inherently risky and that the prize may involve dangerous activities.
- If specified, in order to participate in the activity/activities awarded as part of the prize, you/your companion/s must comply with any applicable conditions (e.g. height, weight, health and fitness requirements). You must ensure that you/your companion/s are healthy and fit enough to take the prize. You/your companion/s must follow all requirements of the people responsible for managing the relevant activity/ies.
- You/your companion/s must, if required by the Promoter, sign disclaimer and release forms provided by the Promoter in favour of the Promoter and other parties before taking the prize. If you or any companion/s do not sign, your entry will be deemed invalid and you will lose any entitlement to a prize.
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions including if the prize is on set dates and you are unable to take the prize on the relevant date/s, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If companion/s can take the prize with you, you are responsible for your companion/s and the Promoter may disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, you or any or all of your companion/s if they breach these conditions, whether or not legally bound by them.
- If you (or your companion/s, if applicable), in the opinion of the Promoter (and/or a medical professional, as relevant to the circumstances), are intoxicated, under the influence of alcohol or any other drug, behave aggressively or offensively, or behave in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate, the Promoter may cancel the prize or restrict you (and your companion/s) from participating in any elements of the prize, at its discretion.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted including failure of any third parties to forward entry forms for inclusion in the draw, where relevant.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- If publication will take place, by entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999.
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.